Pound Falls Most in Two Weeks Versus Euro as BOE Rate Cut LoomsBy and
Swaps indicate 100% chance of rate cut by BOE on Aug. 4
U.K. 10-year gilt yield declines to lowest on record
The pound dropped the most in two weeks against the euro as traders anticipated that the Bank of England will lower interest rates for the first time in more than seven years when it announces its latest policy decision on Aug. 4.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?