Popular Vanguard Fund Closes to New Investors as Assets SwellBy
Dividend Growth Fund has almost doubled over three years
Wellington’s Kilbride has outperformed stockpicking rivals
The $30.6 billion Vanguard Dividend Growth Fund has a problem a lot of mutual funds run by stock pickers would like to have: it is attracting too much money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations