Monte Paschi Rejects Proposal From UBS, Passera, Radiocor SaysBy
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA’s board rejected a proposal from UBS Group AG and Corrado Passera, Italy’s former economic development minister, to turn around the ailing lender, newswire Radiocor reported without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing