New York Times Posts Declines in Both Print, Digital AdvertisingBy
The Times added 67,000 net digital subscribers last quarter
Newspaper spending $50 million to expand digital globally
New York Times Co. posted second-quarter revenue that missed analysts’ estimates after the newspaper publisher saw declines in both print and digital advertising.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing