Natixis Second-Quarter Net Falls 15% on Coface WritedownBy
Natixis SA, the owner of the Harris Associates and Loomis Sayles fund-management brands, said second-quarter profit fell 15 percent because of a write down on its stake in export-credit insurer Coface SA and lower asset-management income.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations