Bill Gross Is Running His $1.5 Billion Mutual Fund by Himself — AgainBy and
Kumar Palghat will co-run Janus Short Duration Income Fund
Gross’s global fund is up 3.7% in 2016, beating 65% of peers
Bill Gross is running his $1.5 billion Janus Global Unconstrained Bond Fund by himself -- again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans