Iron Ore Makes Comeback as Prices Near Highs Seen in April BoomBloomberg News
Rally comes after boom-bust episode during April, May
A number of events driving up steel sentiment, CRU’s Bai says
Iron ore is making a comeback. Futures in China have reached their highest since the peaks hit during the speculative frenzy in April that drew global attention, and benchmark spot prices are on course for the fourth weekly gain in five.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's