India Said Planning to Block Tata Sons Payment to NTT DocomoBy , , and
Finance ministry unwilling to give exemption needed by Tata
NTT Docomo seeks payment of $1.17 billion arbitration award
India plans to block Tata Sons Ltd.’s payment of a $1.17 billion arbitration award to NTT Docomo Inc., which is seeking compensation for its stake in the Indian conglomerate’s wireless business, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner