Hyundai Heavy Jumps After Posting Biggest Profit in 3 YearsBy
Quarterly earnings benefited from cost cuts, oil-refining
Daiwa Securities, Citigroup raise recommendations on stock
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. gained the most in more than a year in Seoul trading after the world’s largest shipbuilder posted its biggest quarterly profit since 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State