German Inflation Exceeds Forecasts as Draghi Eyes Brexit CluesBy
Inflation rate rises to 0.4%, exceeding economists’ forecasts
Euro-area inflation data for July to be published on Friday
German inflation accelerated more than economists estimated in July, a positive signal for policy makers struggling to meet their goal for price growth in the 19-nation euro area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations