Franklin Profit Falls on $19 Billion Drop in Investor AssetsBy
Assets under management declined 16 percent to $732.1 billion
Fiscal third-quarter earnings beat analyst estimates
Money manager Franklin Resources Inc. said fiscal third-quarter profit dropped 11 percent as investors pulled $19.2 billion in assets from the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy