Europe Stocks Fall From 1-Month High Amid Lloyds, Shell EarningsBy and
Banks decline before stress-test outcome due tomorrow
More than 70 Stoxx 600 companies report results today
European stocks dropped as investors assessed a slew of earnings reports and lenders fell before Friday’s stress-test results.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy