Diageo Returns to Growth on Improved Sales of U.S. SpiritsBy
Whiskey, tequila and vodka drive 3% North America sales gain
Management is starting to deliver, Morgan Stanley analyst says
Diageo Plc returned to growth, reporting a profit gain above analysts’ estimates as improved demand for whiskey, tequila and vodka in the U.S. offset declines in Brazil and China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing