Credit Suisse Defeats Lawsuit Over Loans to High-End ResortsBy
Property owners said banks relied on inflated appraisals
Judge rules bank can’t be blamed for defaults on loans
Credit Suisse Group AG won a lawsuit by property owners in four upscale resorts in the western U.S. who alleged that the investment bank funded loans based on inflated appraisals of the developments that caused their financial ruin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock