China Politburo Flags Caution on Property Stimulus, Goldman SaysBloomberg News
Financial regulators seen as hawkish on risk of asset bubbles
‘The mention of asset bubbles was new,’ Song Yu says in note
China’s top leaders signaled this week that they’re likely to be cautious on further easing measures even if the property market continues to cool.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting