China Coal Firm Makes Bond Payment It Missed as Market ImprovesBloomberg News
Sichuan Coal Industry repays notes it defaulted on in June
No Chinese company has defaulted on bonds so far this month
A Chinese coal company made a full bond payment it missed in June, in another sign that conditions are improving in the onshore note market this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses