Celgene Raises Guidance as Sales of Top Drug Revlimid GrowBy
2016 adjusted earnings will be $5.70 to $5.75 a share
Blood cancer pill’s sales grow by 18 percent from year before
Celgene Corp. raised its full-year guidance after the drugmaker’s second-quarter profit beat analysts’ estimates on higher sales of Revlimid, a pill for blood cancer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion