Make Drugmakers Pay: England’s Strategy for Cancer MedicinesBy
Roche, Pfizer concerned new system has no spending limit
Fund reopens after four-month shutdown under NICE’s oversight
England is reopening its Cancer Drugs Fund with a crafty solution to rein in the overspending that blighted its predecessor: make drugmakers pay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?