Bristol-Myers Beat Estimates on Strong Hepatitis C SalesBy and
Drugmaker boosts 2016 EPS forecast to as much as $2.65
Hepatitis C revenue growth may be challenged by competition
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. reported second-quarter earnings that beat analysts’ estimates partly on strong sales from its hepatitis C drugs, a segment that’s likely to face increased competition in the years ahead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?