Brexit Won’t Halt U.K. Push for Improved Market ConductBy
BOE publishes update to Fair and Effective Markets Review
Regulators say momentum on progress ‘must not be lost’
Britain’s decision to leave the European Union won’t halt a drive to better regulate financial markets and improve conduct.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet