Brexit to Weaken U.K. Housing in Near-Term, Nationwide SaysBy and
Nationwide says monthly house-price growth picked up to 0.5%
BOE data Friday forecast to show decline in mortgage approvals
Britain’s housing market may see some near-term weakness after the Brexit vote last month, though it will take a while to fully assess the underlying trends, according to Nationwide Building Society.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’