Bond Traders Lured to Obscure Argentina Debt Reap Yields of 32%By and
Buenos Aires province bonds tied to inter-bank deposit rate
Central bank has cut rates on local debt amid growth slump
A growing number of foreign investors are turning to a little-known corner of Argentina’s bond market as the central bank chops interest rates that were once as high as 38 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas