Baidu Delivers More Bad News to Investors as China Curbs AdsDavid Ramli
Government curbed the amount of ads the search engine can show
Second-quarter profit, revenue forecast missed expectations
Baidu Inc. warned that restrictions on online advertising will hurt revenue growth for the next two to three quarters, delivering the latest dose of bad news to investors in China’s largest internet search service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day