ANC Lags Rival in Last ENCA Poll Before South African Local VoteBy
ANC has 32% backing in Johannesburg, DA 36%, eNCA Poll Shows
South Africa’s municipal elections to be held on Aug. 3
Six days before South Africa holds local government elections, the ruling African National Congress trails the main opposition party in three key cities, including Pretoria and Johannesburg, according to an eighth and final public-opinion survey commissioned by broadcaster eNCA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner