America Movil Falls to 7-Year Low as Mexico Woes ContinueBy
Carrier’s Mexico margins narrow amid stiff competition
Service revenue increases as key currencies rise against peso
America Movil SAB, the Latin American wireless carrier controlled by billionaire Carlos Slim, sank to a seven-year low after reporting disappointing profit with its Mexican unit under siege from competitors and regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts