$60 Is the New $50 for U.S. Oil Drillers Waiting for ReboundBy and
Hess, Anadarko cite $60 mark in second-quarter earnings calls
Oil companies cautious following last year’s false starts
For U.S. oil drillers, $60 is the new $50.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations