Young Le Pen Wants to Join Reserves in Headache for HollandeBy
National Front heiress tells “young patriots” to join army
Catholic priest killed by two terrorists shocks France
Marion Marechal-Le Pen, the heiress to France’s biggest far-right dynasty, wants to join the country’s military reserves. The move is more political stunt than patriotic engagement and it may prove a headache for President Francois Hollande.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap