Virgin Islands Echoes Puerto Rico as Utility’s Bonds Cut to JunkBy
S&P cuts water and power authority debt, citing unpaid bills
Agency’s finances are ‘somewhat vulernable,’ rater says
Another U.S. territory is sliding into junk-bond status.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt