UOB Second-quarter Net Gains 5% to S$801 MillionBy
United Overseas Bank Ltd., Southeast Asia’s third-largest bank by assets, said second-quarter profit rose 5 percent.
Net income rose to S$801 million ($592 million) for the three months ended June 30 from S$762 million a year earlier, the Singapore-based bank reported Thursday. That compares with the average forecast of S$769 million in a Bloomberg survey of six analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Ford Plans $11.5 Billion in Extra Cuts, Kills Most U.S. Cars
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing