Most U.S. Stocks Fall Amid Fed Rate Decision, Apple RallyBy and
Feds leaves interest rates unchanged, says risks diminish
Apple rallies on sales data, Coca-Cola slumps on miss
Most U.S. stocks fell, with earnings and the price of crude largely setting the tone for individual shares as investors assessed the Federal Reserve’s latest policy decision for the timing of interest-rate increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap