Toys ‘R’ Us Extends Debt Swap Early Deadline for NoteholdersBy
So far, 76% of 2017 notes signed up for offer’s 12% interest
Less than half of 2018 series are tendered as holders balk
Toys “R” Us Inc., beset by rivals and still burdened by debt tied to its leveraged buyout from a decade ago, is extending a deadline for a debt swap designed to buy more time for its turnaround plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy