Third Point Has 2.2% First-Half Gain on Energy, Brexit BetsBy and
Loeb firm wagered against corporate debt, switched as oil fell
On Brexit, Third Point covered bearish moves to turn bullish
Third Point, the hedge fund run by Daniel Loeb, said investments in the debt of energy companies and wagers following the Brexit vote helped drive a 2.2 percent gain in the first half of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing