Russian Tax Hinders Global Wheat Traders Amid Bumper ExportsBy
Olam, Nidera exports fell even as Russia boomed, ProZerno says
Export tax probably hampered outbound sales, according to Ikar
Global grain traders such as Olam International Ltd. and Nidera BV reduced Russian exports last season even as a bumper crop and weak ruble made the nation the biggest wheat supplier, said a Moscow-based researcher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas