Russia Denies Trying to Influence U.S. Presidential ElectionBy and
Lawmaker says Kremlin accused to hide Democratic scandal
Russia isn’t backing either Trump or Clinton, Kosachyov says
A top Russian lawmaker rejected accusations that his country is trying to influence the U.S. presidential election by compromising Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton through leaked e-mails that were stolen from her party’s computers by hackers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders