Pound Falls as Traders Look Beyond Second-Quarter Growth DataBy and
GDP increases 0.6% in 2Q, beating analysts’ 0.5% forecast
Futures signal 100% chance of BOE rate cut next week
The pound fell as traders looked beyond stronger-than-forecast U.K. growth data and turned their attention to Wednesday’s Federal Reserve decision and next week’s Bank of England meeting for signs of diverging monetary policies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn