PBOC Steps in to Cool Money Market as Rates Surge to April HighBloomberg News
Central bank adds most cash in a month through reverse repos
Tax payments, yuan support caused shortage: Citi Securities
China’s central bank boosted the supply of cash in the financial system, helping push the benchmark money-market rate down from a three-month high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting