Osram Shares Slump After Lamps Unit Sale Price DisappointsBy and
Sale to Chinese for 400m euros ‘on low side’: Morgan Stanley
CEO says deal price will be enhanced by license payments
Osram Licht AG shares declined on disappointment with the 400 million euros ($440 million) sale price of its general lamps unit and a slump in third-quarter profit partly caused by costs related to the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline