Oi Investor Tanure Escalates Board Spat With Court FilingBy
Magnate’s complaint challenges overlap with Pharol board
Tanure seeks board shakeup amid $20 billion bankruptcy case
Brazilian magnate Nelson Tanure, pushing for control of Oi SA, is challenging whether the beleaguered phone company’s largest shareholder Pharol SGPS SA can legally hold seats on the board, according to bankruptcy court proceedings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy