Nintendo Misses Chance at Pokemon Profits With Product DelayBy , , and
Delay is latest setback following euphoria over hit game
Game maker keeps its profit outlook for fiscal year intact
For Nintendo Co., it’s becoming one Pokemon No after another.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing