Mitsubishi Motors Posts $1.2 Billion Loss on Fuel Rating ScandalBy and
Mitsubishi Motors Corp. reported a loss of 129.7 billion yen ($1.2 billion) for the quarter ending in June after a fuel economy ratings scandal prompted the Japanese automaker to halt minicar sales and seek a rescue by Nissan Motor Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day