Gawker’s Denton Wins Short Halt to $140 Million Hogan AwardBy
Media executive faces bankruptcy without temporary halt
Denton lost invasion-of-privacy suit to wrestler Hulk Hogan
Gawker Media founder Nick Denton, seeking to stave off personal bankruptcy, won a reprieve of as long as 30 days from the $140 million jury verdict he lost in Hulk Hogan’s invasion-of-privacy lawsuit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders