Fortescue Quarterly Iron Ore Production Costs Fall 35%By
Iron ore producer forecasts further reductions in coming year
World’s No. 4 shipper remains in talks with Vale on ventures
Fortescue Metals Group Ltd., the iron ore producer that’s cut debt by almost $3 billion since last July, said fourth-quarter cash costs fell 35 percent as it continued to slash operating expenses and bolster margins amid increased demand from China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing