EESL Plans to Raise $174 Million Bonds to Expand LED ProgramBy
EESL looks to issue bonds worth 5 billion rupees in September
Co. to list $100 million Masala bonds in London in November
Energy Efficiency Services Ltd., the government agency responsible for procuring and distributing energy-efficient LED bulbs in India, plans to raise about $174 million this year by selling bonds in India and abroad, a company executive said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations