Cryan’s Blunt Talk on Clients Jars Deutsche Bank InvestorsBy and
Blunt comments not ‘necessarily helpful,’ investor says
Revenue falls at four key units the bank plans to keep
Deutsche Bank AG investors have grown accustomed to John Cryan’s blunt talk since he took the helm a year ago. He’s chastised bankers for their pay and described his employer as an “endemic underperformer.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations