Coca-Cola Sales Trail Analysts’ Estimates on Declines AbroadBy
Beverage company lowers its forecast for sales this year
Sodamakers are grappling with long-term decline in consumption
Coca-Cola Co., the world’s largest soft-drink company, posted second-quarter sales that missed analysts’ estimates as falling revenue abroad outweighed modest gains in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing