Canada’s Xplornet Said to Draw Interest From Providence, BainBy and
Rural internet provider said valued at more than C$1 billion
Decision said to come this year on IPO or sale of company
Canadian internet provider Xplornet Communications Inc. is drawing interest from U.S. private equity firms as the company revives efforts to explore both a public listing and an outright sale, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas