Utility Review Endangers Biggest Africa Renewable-Power PlanBy
Questions over independent producers’ role may curb investment
South Africa’s Eskom reinforces view that nuclear power needed
South African electricity utility Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. is questioning the role of renewable energy, jeopardizing a program touted as one of the most attractive for wind and solar power producers in the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn