America’s Shale Gas Heads to East Asia for First TimeBy and
Tanker carrying U.S. gas from Louisiana bound for East Asia
Most U.S. LNG exports have been delivered to Latin America
East Asia, which imports more liquefied natural gas than any other region of the world, is preparing to receive its first supplies from America’s shale bounty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders