Akamai Plunges After Earnings, Sales Forecast Miss EstimatesBy
Top technology customers taking more business in-house
Pacific Crest Securities analyst downgrades stock rating
Akamai Technologies, Inc. plunged as much as 13 percent in early trading Wednesday after forecasting earnings and sales in the current quarter that fell short of analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts