Yen Traders Signal Risk Kuroda Falls Short as Volatility JumpsBy and
Citigroup warns yen may strengthen beyond 100 per dollar
No BOJ action would be a huge disappointment, Ueno says
Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda has never been one to be swayed by market expectation. But this week, investors are leaving him very little room for maneuver.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts